Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Welcome entry

Hello Everybody,

My name is Lalith Rao. I'm originally from South India, Chennai and have been living in the United States of and on for about 7 years now. I currently hold a Bachelors of Fine Art in 3D Modeling and have studied the entire production pipeline for film and video games. I am now continuing my studies here at Full Sail in the field of Recording Arts to further my knowledge in the Audio Production pipeline. My aspiration in the future is to work as a director/producer with my main focus at offering cutting edge sound for film/game production. I enjoy everything music and art, without it i would feel lost.

Welcome to my Music History 2 Blogspot. Here you will have my insights to the topics discussed in our Full Sail University Music History 2 online class. I hope you will enjoy reading my views here. Please feel free to post your comments regarding any of the topics addressed.

I look forward to your comments and interactions this month.


No comments:

Post a Comment